Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Homecoming take #2



Thanks for giving me a heads up Miss Ashley,  I haven't been checking out the usual blogs and I didn't realize that my sweet friends had taken some great photos of our homecoming and posted on their blog here...  I just hijacked 'em from their site... Thanks Em for the great pics. 
We all slept through the night last night, and I am actually sitting here by myself- some kids off to school the littles still sleeping.. a glorious half hour of silence :)  .  It is sure to be a better day with a full night of sleep under our belts!  Blessings to you all

4 comments:

jake said...

so sweet! i'd love to help ease your load by dropping off a dinner...i'll be emailing you to find out when and what would be helpful.
megan c

Cheri said...

Glad all is going well. About Ty and his work ethics...Ivy was the same way when she first came home. I felt so badly for her because she'd rather clean my house, make my bed, wash the dishes than play with her sisters. I wondered if the orphanage workers told her she'd better work or we'd send her back? She' gradually coming out of it, but never minds when I ask her to do some dishwashing, bedmaking, or cleaning.

Your family is getting more beautiful every day. I've enjoyed your blogging.

chksngr said...

Oh, I love these pictures!!! He's so adorable...I love your list of things we take for granted...it really got me thinking...so glad you are all home and doing well!! HUGS and BLESSINGS!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi there mates, its enormous article regarding teachingand fully defined,
keep it up all the time.

Feel free to visit my web site - earn money with
My website > win money online free