Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

booger

Crazy bummed tonight as my iphoto library just crashed...my last 3
years of photos on an external hard drive and it won't let me get the
photos...of course I took some really great ones today, and had to
recover just these thumbnails from the depths of my files. I hope and
pray that I can get the rest of them soon... they were my favorites
so far this trip, as I set out this morning just to get some good pix :(
Tomorrow will be a long travel day as we head to Beijing. We have a
few stops before hand so we leave our hotel at 1:00 in the afternoon
and won't get to our hotel in Beijing until around 11:00 tomorrow
night. So I won't be posting tomorrow,,,which may be a good thing,
because right now I feel like chucking my laptop into the streets of
Shaiman Island!

Kobi is still loving China which thrills me. Ty is doing well, he is
such a crack up. He loves to copy our English words but doesn't want
to talk to anyone in Chinese, unless we are alone in the room -he just
chatters away. He catches on really quick, he's gonna give Mina a run
for her money as "star of the show". :)

5 comments:

Aimee said...

Hey, Amy.. when you get back my husband has a guy he used here in concord who is AMAZING with data recovery. Give me a ring or send me an email.. thinking of all of you.. and soooo glad Kobi is enjoying China!

Cara said...

Oh, such a bummer. Hope you can get it recovered. I'm sure those photos are just priceless. Thanks for taking time from your busy trip to help me out with our new little one. I REALLY appreciate it! I also LOVE reading about your travels and your adorable little guy! It keeps me inspired when buried with paperwork!

Cara said...

Oh, such a bummer. Hope you can get it recovered. I'm sure those photos are just priceless. Thanks for taking time from your busy trip to help me out with our new little one. I REALLY appreciate it! I also LOVE reading about your travels and your adorable little guy! It keeps me inspired when buried with paperwork!

Myra said...

I can't believe it's time to head to Beijing for you guys, this trip seems fast...I know you are dying to get home to your little ones and might not agree :) So enjoyed following along and can't wait to see the last leg of your journey!

Melissa said...

We had a similiar problem a few years back and we purchased a data recovery system and it worked, but if you "know a guy" that would be better! Sick feeling, though.
I am loving these photos and I cannot wait to see your welcome home post!!!!!