Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Monday, September 27, 2010

We are HOME!  the kiddos are doing great,  It is so wonderful to be home.  Ty hasn't missed a beat hanging with the crew.  I will post photos tomorrow when I can stare at the computer without my eyes crossing from lack of sleep :)  If any of you wonderful ladies that met us at the airport last night have any photos please email me... so I can post 'em.  You all are the best for greeting us at midnight...in the rain no less.  What a wonderful homecoming.  Love you girls :) (misty, I got your hug :) )  

12 comments:

Sarabeth Hudson said...

I have a couple (nothing great) on my new phone. Just as soon as I can figure out how to send them to you, I will!

Sarabeth Hudson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

HOORAY! You're all home as a family under one roof! Can't wait to see the pictures of your brood at home now...get yourself some sleep and ENJOY!!! Love you all!

Mommy said...

So happy that you are home! Special thanks to Jaclyn for making sure I was "there" when I wasn't REALLY "there". The pic of you hugging Jack at the airport had me in crocodile tears. Now go sleep and remind yourself that jet lag makes EVERYTHING worse. ;-) XOXOXOXO and can't wait to see more pics and talk to you soon!

Bailey said...

So happy to hear that you are all home safely. I so wish that I could have been there when you returned home. I cannot wait to read more about you all settling in. Congrats!!!

JT and Angie said...

Welcome Home! Love and blessings to you and your sweet family!

Angie

Melissa said...

I'm so glad you all are home. You must be exhausted! I can't wait to hear all about Ty's homecoming!!!! I'm sure your kids are sooooo happy to have you home.

Sharing Life and Love said...

Welcome Home.
Enjoy. Rest.
XO

Kathleen said...

I keep trying to post the last few days, but keep getting an error message. SO HAPPY you all are home again, all one big happy family!!! The last couple days pix were PRICELESS!! Been checking all day for this post!

Anonymous said...

Welcome home!! I know your bed feels like heaven right now!! I will say a prayer for a smooth "re-entry" for you--and remember that tired can equal stressed--so things will be easier with every day!!

Xoxo
Amy D.

Afamily4Him said...

Yay you are HOME! HOME sweet HOME!!! With all your loved ones together now it must feel SOOO GOOD! Praying for a blessed transition.:)

Hebnix said...

A big Pennsylvania WAHOO to YOU! Let the pictures roll! Cannot wait to see!