Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I don't know much about photography, but I know this...

When your baby loves their snacks as much as I do, don't give them food before you take their photo.
Finn is not the "bow in my hair" type of baby, I don't know if I would have gotten these photos without the waffle, it was a necessary distraction for her to keep it in her hair.I think she is annoyed at the overall girly-ness of this outfit, it just doesn't suit her.She told me her style was more Bohemian casual.
But those cheeks, I've never seen anything like those before. I'm in love. We were on our way out the door and the bow didn't make it to past the car-seat. Sorry baby I won't do it again, but as your mother I just couldn't resist.

7 comments:

Mommy said...

PRECIOUS! A Mommy can't resist the girliness--ever!

Angie said...

Good catch on the photos-after spending time with Finn in China, I would say she might even be "rocker chick"? Ha!
Love to you all,
Ang

Anonymous said...

look at her toothy grin - sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet:)

love
beth

Truly Blessed said...

Oh Amy, it's been too long since I've visited your blog -- but now I've caught up with all of the goings on in your beautiful family.

It appears that things are going well, and that Mina is learning how to be a big sister -- that's quite an accomplishment in a month's time!

I can't believe your son is going to Beijing for a semester by himself. My 2nd son is the same age and has taken 4 semesters of college Mandarin and I don't know if I could let him go (without me, anyway!), and my oldest son is leaving to go to college in just a short couple of months and I'm dreading that. You're not a "fraidy" cat at all.

Stacey Johnson Brumbaugh said...

I love the pics, waffle and all. But, I'm curious as to where you got a dress to match the pillows on your couch. Did you plan it that way or are you Suzy homemaker and just whipped up the matching stuff in your free time?!!?

Heather said...

Finnley is just adorable and I don't blame you for trying at all! Those cheeks blow me away! She's adorable in the girly-girl attire or her own Bohemian look;)
Heather (FL)

Duchess of Lanier said...

Aodrable! Happy to see all your summer fun, and gotta try waffle photos- they're CUTE!!!