Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The inner workings of a twisted 2 year old mind....

It's my turn on the scooter, I actually don't even like riding this scooter...
but my baby sister does, so I have to make sure she doesn't get a turn
Is she looking this way? Is she still interested in riding it?
Maybe if I just hold on to it, it will still be my turn and I won't have to bother riding it. Or I could just wait right here, as long as I don't get off I won't have to share.
Ok, I guess you can have a turn, since Mommy insisted, but only if I get to manage your every move.


4 comments:

Sarabeth Hudson said...

Hehe! Hope all is well over there. I drove by today just to see if you guys were out and about before moving on to the next part of my day. Hopefully I'll see you one of these days!

Hebnix said...

That is a very funny post... As the older sister of 2, I understand what she was thinking there.... HA HA!

Looks as though they are getting closer to that normal sister rivalry. I love the pic's...

So glad to have found your blog! I love that there are normal people out there like us...

chksngr said...

Heehee! This reminds me of me and MY sister...of course one day she got as big as me...that wasn't so good...lol

rgshrs said...

An all too familiar scene! Looks just like our house this summer! It's getting better and the sister bond is growing, hang in there:) LOL