Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!
We are a lucky bunch seeing that we have the best Papa in the whole world ( I hope you all are as fortunate and you feel the same way) .  There is nothing more wonderful than a man that cherishes being a father above all else in this world.  The kids put these pretty little things together to surprise Papa. 
Lawnmower cupcakes,,, what, you didn't think they looked like little lawnmowers?  We got the recipe HERE . The same hateful place we got the instructions that started  Our Horrible Pinata experience.

 We had a fun relaxing day spent at church, at the pool and eating all Papa's favorite foods. 

2 comments:

Cheri said...

You are just too organized. Happy Father's Day to your husband. I love checking in and see how things are going with your lovely family. I'm so glad all is well. I love the "signs of summer" on your daughter. She's just like me, about 30+ years ago. TAke care.

Cheri

chksngr said...

Aren't cupcakes FUN!?!?!?! Jay loves to make them and decorate them...but he HATES to eat them! go figure! (except the frosting. He'll eat the frosting!) LOVE these...they are so super cute!