Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Boys..

Don't you just love little boys? Raising boys is so rewarding, they may cause you to expend a little more energy, but there is something so wonderful about them, a simplicity. If boys are hungry they eat, tired they sleep, energetic they run and bounce off the walls. Such little drama and figuring it all out. They can cuddle up with you in a second flat. And when they spend their time drawing a picture like this,,, they make you feel like a million bucks!

Yeah, so okay, we are all cars, but I can feel the love.

2 comments:

chksngr said...

Oh, ho, YES I DO love boys!! My favorite? "Mommy? You SO beeee you teee ful!"

And the snuggling is the best (when you can get them to sit still for a few seconds!)

Heather said...

Aren't boys just AMAZING?!?!?!?!
I couldn't agree with you more:)
Heather (FL)