Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

If only for a moment...

Marc and I realized that the kids were all sitting down quietly in one place at one time.  We both
 looked at each other in complete amazement...  Of course I didn't enjoy the moment, I ran for my camera, and my husband smiled because he knew I couldn't resist and just soak it up.  Finn was already getting restless in the 5 seconds it took me to dash for the camera.
  



So I realize that I am such a complete novice that I didn't change the shutter speed on my camera, hence Finn is just a blur... but for some odd reason I think it really depicts what was going on here, in this short but sweet moment.  


No comments: