Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Caught being quiet..

The kids were being quiet again, Jackson was playing so "good" with the girls...He was helping them to dress up like Pirates... Finn was having a ball with the whole deal until Jack started making "ARRGGH" pirate like noises. She didn't like that so much. I knew there was a reason that I only allow washable markers in my house.
It is very neat how these two little ones have become so close over the past few months.  When Mina first came home last year, Jack was a bit hesitant to give up his spot as the baby of the family.  He has really stepped into his big brother role nicely, and has taken Mina and Finn under his wing. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny stuff! You really should write a book, or publish your blog in book form...it would fly off of the shelves!
Keep up the good work! I can imagine that it's not always easy, but you sure give us moms hope and inspiration. :-)
Love,
C3J2

fullertribe said...

This is priceless!! Everytime I read a new post makes me even more excited to come and be a part of this crazyness in September. I think that we are lucky that I'm only bringing one of our five children they could really cause a ruckess if they were ALL together!!!