Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Friday, June 26, 2009

When we aren't at swim practice,,, chances are

we are at the neighborhood pool.   So it's hot, really hot... you will not usually hear me complaining about being hot... it is my temperature of choice... but it is hot, and we are not indoor folk.. so we spend a lot of time at the pool... thankfully this Mama has a few extra sets of eyes for all these kiddos.  especially since the adorable youngest one.... she is either fearless or suicidal when it comes to the water, I haven't figured it out yetAnd this is a random photo that makes me feel like the luckiest Mama in the whole world.   

6 comments:

chksngr said...

Holy cow your girls so SOOOOOO CUTE!

Aren't the tiny little swimsuits the cutest things you've ever seen???? I just love them!

monica said...

You ARE the luckiest mom in the whole world. I just can't stand how cute they all are. Joy, joy. Monica

elizabeth said...

that last one...the picture (literally) of joy and contentment...see - you must be doing something right : )

Duchess of Lanier said...

So great to catch up with your family now that you all are home.

Looks like a summer of all the great kid things from popsicles to swimming and swimming some more.

I can't remember exactly how it was before we got home, but I think I worried about stuff that is gone now.

It's great, isn't it?!

And a special red plate cheers to your chalkboard quotes. If I were there in your house, I'd write...

"You have a *great* mommy. What all can the word "great" mean?"

on your board!

fullertribe said...

Amy I LOVE the one of the girls. Counting down the days until we come to visit!

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE! Your girls are simply beautiful!
... your guys are pretty good looking too :)