Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

We're on our Way!!


We are going to China baby!!! Please keep us in your prayers for safe travels and for our sweet baby girl to receive us well.  Here we are, so excited to scoop her up and love on her and the poor thing has no idea that we are even on our way.  We have done so much to prepare our homes and hearts, and yet she is so innocent and unaware.  I have been praying for months that she feels our love and bonds with us quickly, but I also know that I have to prepare my heart for her fears.   This is quite a journey we are embarking on and right now it feels a little surreal.  Here is my best attempt at showing just a glimpse of our packing woes.   I act like I am going camping or something.  There is a little bit of everything in these few suitcases.    We will be in the air all day on Friday so if you think of us today please keep the 3 of us in your prayers for our safe travel.  I can't wait to be updating this in a few days with photos of our baby girl.  So long for now!!! We will update you in a day or two.  Thanks everyone for your amazing prayers and support!!!

3 comments:

Mommy said...

Hooray! I will be thinking of you and praying for you over the next two weeks. We can't wait to see that precious face.

M from TN

Andrew Goerke said...

praying for safe travel

Andy and Susan
Your agency Buddies

Carmi said...

Checking in and praying for you all as you travel!