Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Hanging with Mickey & Shamu before going to Grandpa & Abui's house





I just got back late last night from Orlando!  My little kids are staying with their grandparents while we go to China to pick up our sweet littlest one (Crazy tough for me to leave them in FL. while we travel to China, I know this is God's plan for our family so I trust that he is in control.  It is still very difficult for me not to have these guys with me 24/7).  We of course had to do a stop and hang with Mickey and Shamu for a few days before leaving.  My good friend came with me and we spent a few days at the parks and hanging by the pool.  I can't believe how blessed the 2 of us are with amazing kids.  Honestly 2 girls with 3 kids under 5 and virtually no meltdowns and all smiles, Even with the crazy long car trip & a 14 hour day at Disney world.  We are very lucky Mama's...  
I miss my little one's painfully already and just can't wait to be back home with the entire family!!!  

4 comments:

Andrew Goerke said...

have a great trip

We will be following your Journey to your new daughter.

Andrew and Susan from Charlotte NC
Your Agency buddies

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy
Check your email. I want to see pics from your trip to China. Put me on your invite list! Love you guys. From, Your fav Nebraska cousin!!

eastandwest said...

We can't wait to follow your journey, Amy! I can't believe it was a month ago that we ourselves left. And here we are all settled into the routine of things.

Enjoy every moment. It will fly by. We'll be praying for you!

Carmi said...

Whoo Hoo! Are you going nuts yet with double checking EVERYTHING to make sure you packed it all???? So looking forward to your trip to Mina and so glad you did not have to make your blog private!