Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Monday, May 25, 2009

The STINK EYE (captured in photos)

So Mina still isn't digging being a big sister, if she is not tackling the toy or snack (or Mommy) Finn is enjoying, she is giving her the "stink eye".  I can tell she is really confused and having a really hard time,  I am trying to stay patient with her as I know it is what she needs most, but it is hard.  
This was the look Finn was getting because I was taking her photo while she was enjoying spaghetti like I have never seen anyone enjoy spaghetti. I panned the camera over to Mina and saw her little sad face because Finn was getting my attention for the moment.  It is so strange to feel guilty for showing a baby attention.. I know it will work itself out, I knew we would have an adjustment period I guess I just didn't think it would be with Mina. 

Yeah, she liked it that much,  she especially liked feeding herself.. 

We got these tears when Papa got up to get her a refill...  

Getting to the fields for the last soccer game of the season.  Kobi & Jack were on the same team which was so fun..  They are both really great players and more importantly have a great time.

5 comments:

eastandwest said...

I love this post. :) Grace and Moli are exactly a year apart. The first two weeks home were HORRIBLE, the first two months were hard, and now they are BEST FRIENDS! Your girls will be too. Hang in there!

Sarabeth Hudson said...

Well, as women we need to know how to do the stink eye for our husbands and kids later in life, so I'm glad to see she is perfecting it now ;)70197

Stacey Johnson Brumbaugh said...

You're kids are so cute and so lucky that they have you to capture all the moments of their life.

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh mina girl!!! look at that face..........

beth

Kathleen said...

I am SO seconding SB's comment...I was going to say, I frequently give Rob that look, but I love him dearly, so no worries. She's just staking her temporary claim on her territory. Once she realizes you have enough love to go around, all will be well (until they have to share a bathroom as teens. Then all bets are off... : )