Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

One of my very favorite things!!!






This makes me happy,,,,aren't I lucky that it makes all the kids happy too! I LOVE to pick strawberries in the spring, almost as much as I like to pick apples in the fall. I was so excited to take Mina, it is so fun to do all of our family favorite things with her.  I love how she just joins right in.  We would all probably enjoy our time a bit more if I would leave my camera at home but come on... check out these cute pics... Most every photo I took was of Mina chowing down on berries, she really had a blast, we all did.  We are really loving that the weather is warming up, we are definitely outside people & Mina is too!  We have a bunch of fun family things in the works for the summer.   Check out the last photo of the 3 little ones... after school snack time.. Mina is so excited when they get home from preschool.  They love each other so much... They are already inseparable, we do have other chairs, they just all want to sit together all the time.  We now fight over car seats and dinner time seating, because everyone wants to sit next to Mina.  

5 comments:

chksngr said...

AWESOME pictures...Mina is obviously "home." Its like she has always been a part of your family! How amazing is that!?!??!

Anonymous said...

That strawberry picture of MIna is absolutely priceless!! :) Hope all is well with you guys!!! Love~Bobbi

Jennifer said...

These pictures are so adorable, I love all the picutres you take. She is so cute. I can't wait to come meet her and see all of you again, We miss you

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about your family wishing the camera was left home!!! My step-son Tony says that I have a problem and I need help!!! But don't give in keep taking it with you every where you go.

Jammi

Truly Blessed said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the first picture of your three little ones... Doesn't Mina just fit!!!

Fresh strawberries, yum! Can't wait 'til we can get them freshly picked up here in Michigan!

Too funny about the camera, I'm just the same...but without it I keep thinking about the great pictures I'm missing...


Kelly