Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Monday, April 14, 2008



I just had to share this... Ok, so several months ago when I was just staring holes in my babies photo and wishing and wanting to hold her and care for her so badly, I was about to drive myself mad counting down the days until I would be able to hold her... I think that it was around Halloween of last year,,, I just started thinking, when the tulips in the back yard are blooming...my baby should be here. Well, a few months later I saw them starting to bust through the ground and I got so excited that I had to take a photo.. Well guess what,  the day we got home from China,,, our tulips were in full bloom..  I love that kinda stuff..  here is the before and after,,, Hope and Reality.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE it!!!! God is so very good.....
Welcome home hugs~Bobbi

chksngr said...

Jeez, Amy - I absolutely ADORE how you connect the dots...God gives you a thought...and you NEVER forget to connect it all together! Its amazing and inspiring and so frickin' cool!

rgshrs said...

oh that is too awesome! thank you so much for sharing that moment of faith. :)

Mommy said...

Praise Him!