Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy






What a fun and busy week.  Full of firsts for Mina.  Our big girl had her 6th birthday!! I can't believe it.  We did the family thing and she will be having her big girl friend party next week, this week was just craziness, and it is not over yet. Papa and the little guy needed some one on one time so they camped out in the backyard, of course we all got to join in on the roasting of marshmallows and playing in the tent.. Mina loved every second of this.. She even let 
Grandpa give her a squeeze.. All the kids LOVE Grandpa, and Mina has taken awhile to warm up...maybe the fact that he had control of the marshmallow bag worked in his favor, but whatever it takes, cause we are lucky enough to have the best Grandpa in the world.....Yee-haw (sorry, family joke. I always shout, "I've got the best kids in the whole world" and they all reply by screaming, "Yee-haw" don't know why, we just do).  Oh, and Mina also had her first powdered donut.  this is big stuff people...she obviously liked it, and gave us one of our favorite cheesy smiles.  This child is so full of joy, we are amazingly blessed.  I got the best kids in the whole world.... YEE-HAW!!!!  

No comments: