Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Hong Kong

Hey all!  I figured I would do a quick post, although I'm not going to add photo's right  now because I just have a few minutes, Sorry, I know this is what you really want to see, I will post some neat HK shots tomorrow.  We arrived in Hong Kong mid-morning and already I think you could spend a month here and not see all the amazing sights- that being said, we may have been pushing it a bit.  I know I will appreciate this experience down the road, but I am dreaming of my own bed and familiar faces and food.  My sketchy stomach is just now starting to give me issues, which I am surprised I have lasted this long.  C & I both have really weak stomachs, but we love different food, so we have been trying a lot of new things.  He wasn't feeling great yesterday and today is my yucky day.  I think we are going to go to the Hard Rock Cafe for dinner.  I know, a little too American for being on the other side of the world, but I am looking forward to it.  After dinner we are going to go to a "night market", should be interesting.   We haven't decided on our itinerary for tomorrow.  I feel a bit lost in this huge city without the ease of one of our awesome guides.   I am sure we will have lots to do.  Then we will be leaving the following day for home!!!!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy, Showed the blog photos on my phone at bunko last night! we miss you..have not been able to get in touch with the kids..left messages. feel like we are there.xoxo to Mina! lots of my posts say anonymous...Cheryl