Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

To my Valentine...

I know things are pretty crazy around here and it's hard to have a second to ourselves, but I love you more than words and I love that you know how to tune out the madness and make me feel like you are my number one fan. You are the best.
This photo actually cracks me up. When we had our family photos done a few months ago (
www.audrabenderphotography.com). Our amazing photographer/artist took this photo, I have a feeling it went into the reject pile as it is not all that pretty. All the kids seem a bit lost and without direction, surely not hang over the fireplace worthy, but you know what, I think it is a great snapshot into our lives right now. Sometimes the rejects are most like reality :)

5 comments:

Annie said...

Love that photo!!! Reminds me of this crazy house:) Gotta sneak those kisses in when you can!! LOL!!

Michelle said...

Love this.. Life is just like this...Let me know how the offer goes..

Audra Bender Photography said...

amy....i love it! it is so true isn't it that this is life, i am so glad you see the beauty in that because your family is the most beautiful inside and out. you are an amazing woman.

Gretchen said...

I absolutely love this picture. It speaks volumes. It would be my favorite one if it was mine.

Anonymous said...

BEST picture:)

love beth