Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Some women get excited about fancy bags or designer shoes... I don't know why but these are the things that make my heart go pitter-pat.
It may not look like much, but I've been waiting for this package. Ann at Red thread China, sent me a new blanket for Finn.
One just like I had sent in her care package many months ago while I was hopelessly waiting to hold her. Of course Finn is seriously attached to the blanket that was purchased in China, no other variation of super soft pink and white will do. (Isn't that always the case) So I was overjoyed to receive this package today. Just knowing that it came all the way from China, hand picked for my baby... I am sentimental over the stinkin' envelope... what the heck is wrong with me. I don't know if I will be able to get rid of it. I need to call A& E and apply for the new show "Hoarder's" (that's my kind of t.v.) I also got crazy excited a few months back when I saw these. not just made in China,,, but made in Hunan, China... My Mina's Hunan,, the little firecracker .. I still haven't thrown out the box, I may have even bought an extra box and not let anyone touch it... Question is what do you do with an empty envelope and an extra box of cheap and possibly flammable fireworks?

No comments: