Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

If it's Saturday, we are probably here.
I like it here especially when the weather is as perfect as it has been. My happiness is largely based on the weather... What city in America is blue skied and about 70 degrees year round.. that is where I want to live... I also love watching my kiddos play soccer. I've mentioned before that Jackson and Kobi are complete opposites, they prove it once again on the soccer fields...Jack is a competitor. He loves the game,,,, any game...
Kobi is NOT a competitor, It makes me sad that this is very likely the last season of soccer she will ever play....
"Mom, those boys kicked my leg when I was trying to stay as far away from the ball as possible."
She found out her school is offering a pottery class and she is over the moon about it. I can't say I blame her. We will have to save her little pink shin guards for Mina and Finn.
And this guy, he got a black eye during wrestling practice the other day.. It goes great with his shaved head (thanks to the mohawk from last week).... What up tough guy...

2 comments:

Sarabeth Hudson said...

Jack was going at it! Loved your pictures :)

Robin said...

Love those actin shots!


Blessings,
Robin