Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Homebound

Back in the day, I would never last a full day hanging out at the house with the kids, we are movers and shakers, always up for a field trip or park excursion. The past few weeks I have become a homebody and shiver at the thought of rounding up this many little kids for a lunch out or a day at the museum by myself.. If only I was born with an extra set of hands and eyes, I think I would have been just fine. So here are the shenanigans that went on here before noon today. I am clean out of ideas that will entertain the masses... Any ideas??
The first of many costume changes.
"Can we have a snack?"
I am teaching my children my warped perception... "If one is good, two is better!" Waiting for lunch, not pictured is a few rounds of video games, dance party, and chase your sister.... When's naptime?

4 comments:

chksngr said...

sheesh...I need a nap and all I did was read this!

Robin said...

That looks just like my house except you forget pictures of toys scattered EVERYWHERE!!!


Blessings,
Robin

Anonymous said...

Hmm, project idea??? Mia and I made a yarn bowl...it's messy but pretty cool. If all else fails, I could always send my 3 pups over to run around your yard with the kids...

Jen Barbee said...

This is great!