Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Friday, November 5, 2010

family halloween pic


thankfully my girlfriend jane has her stuff together and sent me this pic from when we crashed her house for halloween.  i had even swiped a neighbor kid to take our family photo and then i couldn't find it.  so here we are, our motley crew, missing only collin, who has adult responsibilities on weekend nights (a.k.a. his job)  but he is well represented in the fact that marc and i risked life and limb by digging through his closet to make up our pathetic costumes.  i'm an armyish person, made up of his old paintball fatigues. and marc is some kind of lame hip hop ghetto guy, made up of a bad impulse purchase of collin's... i get such a kick out of that horrifying sweatshirt,which he wore all of 2 times. i love my peeps.  have a great weekend y'all!

No comments: