We weren't sure how it was going to go, we had hiked it a while back with 2 less kiddos and we had fun...so we gave it a go.
Of course this wasn't too reassuring with all the littles in tow....mostly the part about the difficulty level...
but they made us proud! We made it to the top with little to no whining (shocker). And once at the top the view and the chocolate chip muffins that the girls made earlier that morning were worth ever step!
I have all these heartfelt post that I think of everyday that I want to put on the ol' blog here. and then the day and the inspiration gets sapped outta me after we tuck all the kiddos in. But I swear, as I'm driving around town in my uber cool mama van, here are some of the things I want to share with y'all...
- the best part of adopting a 5 1/2 year old
- the hardest part of adopting a 5 1/2 year old
- how Ty has my heart wrapped around his finger
- i love having a big 'ol family
- i'm not cut out for having a big 'ol family
- Christmas card photo out takes, thanks to Finnley
- my best organization tips that work for me (a.k.a..the most unorganized woman on the planet)
- lots of recipes
- lots of fun craft ideas
- what i want to be when i grow up
- my husband is a saint
- my new hobby that i hate
- ty's adoption video that just needs a few tweeks, cause i can't wait to make y'all cry
- why adoption is my heart
- why adoption doesn't have to be hard, and how it can be too easy if you so choose.
- how adoption is NOT expensive
- all the crazy house projects going on around here
- all the crazy house projects that go on in my head, and need to know if I should tear into them or not..
So yeah these are just a few of the topics that float around in my head....let me know if there is one you really want me to share.