Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Monday, December 7, 2009

follow along.

www.fromfivetosix.blogspot.com
My great friends met their precious daughter a few hours ago, and the first photos took my breath away. We have talked for hours about the possibilities of this moment. But seeing a peaceful happy gotcha day made my heart leap this morning. I am so excited for this beautiful wonderful family. They are fantastic parents of the coolest, sweetest kids. I can't wait to hold beautiful Jemma. Mina has been talking about her and praying for her, of course she thinks Ms. Jaclyn went all the way to China just to get her a friend.
Their blog is www.fromfivetosix.blogspot.com

No comments: