Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do as I say not as I do..

I was looking at my photos from the past few weeks this morning, and I came across this one.
My husband is an amazing father, and when we were begging for a bon-fire the other night he delivered, even though he only had a few wet logs and a bundle of newspaper. This looks just a little bit scary, doesn't it? Mina honey, do as I say not as I do :)

2 comments:

Annie said...

Cute!!

Mommy said...

And it looks like there was a scary monster watching him do it. See the "eyes" at the top of the smoke? Did you know you had a noseless mouthless monster on your deck? Glad Mina didn't notice. :-)