Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Life is sweet

Oh how I LOOOVE this time of year... we went to pick strawberries today, one of our very favorite things to do.
We had to team up... Jack & Mina, Kobi & Finn, Mommy & Camera.
Then we had to drive clear to the other side of town to another strawberry farm, because the experience wasn't the same without peach slushies.. Finn kinda liked hers....
Jack too..
A day like this screams for homemade ice scream... strawberry ice cream, with our fresh pick o' the day... It's no Mocha chip,, but it's pretty darn good
The crew lines up quickly to "help" finish off the last bit, what a nice Papa to share :)
I love the simple things.

3 comments:

Angie said...

YUM-and don't the fields just smell wonderful as you pick them? Could you send some up our way :)

Gretchen said...

Happy Mother's Day!

What a great way to celebrate...with strawberries!

fullertribe said...

I can't wait to do this with Gabe this summer. John's grandparents use to have a nice strawberry patch. Now that they are getting older it isn' what it use to be but I heard that next summer there is going to be a new one down the road from our Church and I'm very excited about that.