Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday Fun

Our buddy Mia is still hangin' at our house. We are having a good ol' time, and the cuteness is overwhelming. Mia's parents will be home from China in a few days with her unbelievably cute little brother. I can't wait to meet him.
The girls early this morning all ready for Sunday School.After church Grandpa & Abui (our Grandma) took us to one of my favorite places to get homemade ice cream and slushies.Ice cream is serious business. Don't even think about it.Kobi, girl, you need to learn to eat quicker when you have this many little mouths around.
Mina loves her Abui, she gives cuddles like only a Grandma could.

1 comment:

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

Awesome Pics:) I bet Mia is so ready to meet her lil brother:)