Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

LID

L.I.D. ,check!
I have been waiting not very patiently for our LID date, and we got it 12-26-08!  This is our "Log In Date" which means the day the China Adoption Affairs office started processing our dossier paperwork!  The next mighty beautiful piece of paper we wait for is our LOA, this usually takes over 2 months, so now we settle in for the waiting game.. I don't like waiting, but I'm am getting much better at it.  Who knew it was an acquired skill.   That being said, I would do just about anything to jump on a plane to China right this very second with only the clothes on my back to get my baby girl. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo-Hoo...so excited for you!

I bet we are in China at the same time!