Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

First and Probably Last Ballet recital


What a proud day! Our little girl had her first and probably only ballet recital. She is quite shy so I didn't think she would get up on that great big stage, but she did it!!!! (or most of it at least, the first 1/4 she had her face in her hands and then she did about half of the steps. I was shocked. Well done baby girl. I asked her if she wanted to do ballet again and she said, "no, it's boring, I just like to do the shows, I'd rather play soccer" That's my girl.




We went out to dinner to celebrate and the waitress brought out a big chocolate sundae which she shared with her little brother. Not such a good move.

No comments: