Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Friday, December 14, 2007

Baby J's Christmas Program





Baby J. had his much anticipated Christmas program today. He had been practicing several songs everyday and teaching them to us. As he filed in with the rest of his class he had a smile from ear to ear. There were about 25 kids and J. was standing front and center. As he looked out in the crowd of parents and saw all of us he proceeded to turn around with his back toward the crowd for the rest of the entire program... he continued to sing all of the songs and do all of the hand jestures, just standing backwards. Then, as all of the kids took their "bow" he knocked heads with the sweet little girl behind him!!!! That's my boy! How funny. I couldn't be more proud of my little guy! What a character! Too funny...

Baby J's. favorite person in the whole world....Grandpa! We love having Grandpa around, he came to visit for a few weeks.

No comments: