Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Big 4




Our Little guy had his 4th birthday just a few days after Mina's birthday and a few days before Christmas. (I am going to be very busy next year the week before Christmas). It is tough having a Birthday around the holidays, but we tried to have a super fun day. We spent the afternoon at Monkey Joe's with J.C.'s favorite buddy, and of course his most favorite buddy his big sister. Then we went to Chuck E'Cheese for dinner.
What an absolutely fun filled and exhausting day.
Happy 4th Birthday Baby!!! You have more personality than anyone I have every met. I can't wait to watch you grow. You are so full of life.

No comments: