Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas EVE !!!

OUR CUP OVERFLOWS........
Even though we miss all of our extended family that we usually spend the Holidays with and my Mother, who is several states away, is spending the night at the hospital after having a health scare, AND the fact that our hearts are aching for our little Mina, waiting for us in China. We did have a nice day with our little family. We went to a small church service, and then played at the park for awhile before coming home and having a big and festive dinner....













The kids picked out their favorite cookies to give to Santa, and spread reindeer food on the sidewalk in special little piles, one for each of Santa's reindeer.
"C." read "Twas the Night Before Christmas to the little kids, as they slurped down their eggnog, which is one of their very favorite parts of the holidays. Can you see our dog, Maggie, is even listening to the story! It is so neat to watch their big brother grow up and take such a big role in our families holiday traditions. He has such a big heart. I can't believe how much I love this kid... he impresses me daily, (and drives me nutty, and eats us out of house and home) but I couldn't be more proud.
What a great day. Sweet Mina our thoughts and prayers are with you, and we can't wait until Christmas next year, to celebrate the holidays with you. I hope you feel our love from half way around the world!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Crawford clan - you guys ROCK and we are so grateful to be sharing in this adoption journey with all of you! Amy - your mom and the rest of your family are all in our prayers...I know she's so glad to have you there to help take care of her! Waiting excitedly with you for little Mina!! E & J

chksngr said...

Oh, I love these photos!!! Next year there will be one more face to listen to the story and glow in the light of the Christmas tree!

Your babies are all so precious!

Love you girl!