Right now we are at the beach so I am basking in thankfulness. I'm even thankful that I have to type this up on my phone since I don't have wifi service:). Can you spot all the things I am thankful for in this one grainy photo ???
1. ALL My kids having fun (except Finn, because we have yet to make Finn an outside kinda girl and the beach is her least favorite place. She is At her grandparents house for the week and we are all happier because of it. )
2. If you can tell my sweet hubby is out in the ocean 'cause he likes playing in the water as much as the kids do.
3. AND because my hubby is such a kid at heart it let's me let off the hook to sit and enjoy.
4. While we were in walm@rt last night picking out some much need beach snack food I had about 30 seconds to pick out a new beach read and I scored. I picked a good one. Don't you love a good book?
5. My plastic green cup with my favorite beach cocktail.
6. My chair is "for the moment" positioned in the perfect sand/tide ratio.
7. Perfect blue skies and sunshine abound
I'm a happy girl :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone