Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Friday, August 27, 2010

sneak peek of the boys room

We really started working on the boys room this week. I painted one
whole wall with chalkboard paint and the kiddos and I have had fun
chalkin' it up. Collin is showing off his Chinese writing which is
quite cool. I am so looking forward to the bond he will have with Ty
since he will hopefully be able to help us translate those first few
months when the language barrier will be tough. I'll show off the
rest of the room here soon, when it is all done.

3 comments:

Dana said...

I love the chalk wall! I am so excited for you that you will be bringing your new son home soon.

Melissa said...

You all are a talented bunch! It's going to turn out so adorable!!!! Love the colors!

Mommy said...

Oh I love it! Love it! Can't wait to see more!