Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Monday, August 16, 2010

what we've been up to


The fam just got back from a Disn@y cruise with Granpa, Abui (a.k.a. Grandma) & Aunt Jenny

It was quite literally the perfect vacation for a big 'ol family like ours
The girls in their new digs... Finn's first time in a big girl bed and all went well
My Bahama Mama Beauties :) 
My biggest cutie pie
We were blessed with perfect weather for 99% of our cruise
the whole crew at dinner
What up Mickey
there was a pirate night party and our grandparents are the bomb because they do it up for the kiddos
ARRGGGHHH
When we got off the cruise we had to hang in Orlando for a few days... we love Se@ world, we had a ball visiting the parks & water parks... 
To keep it all real, we did have our moments that looked more like this...  hey but this is a blog.. I'm not supposed to talk about that kind of stuff right :)
So 15 bottles of sunblock, hundreds of miles traveled, way too much bribery in the form of candy and we are looking forward to school starting next week.  We had a ball on vacation though.. Some people ask me if I'm nutty with all these kids, and sure I have my moments...but honestly, truly, I feel like the luckiest girl in the world and I wouldn't change a thing.  I can't wait to meet Ty and I soo hope and pray that he loves our crazy life as much as I am sure we will love him.  

7 comments:

Hebnix said...

Oooooo! I get to be the first to comment on this one! I have missed your posts! Strange how you kinda get to know folks this way. I love the craziness that you have! Looks like it went well and everyone had a great time.

How was FInn with the whole character thing.... We have been talking about planning a trip, but were thinking that 3 was a little early... we were thinking of holding out until about 5 or 6... Just wondering?

Love for Lilly Yin said...

I love it! It looks like so much fun!

chksngr said...

Golly, Amy...I don't even want to take my two to the grocery store, let alone on a cruise! You are my HERO!

Jen said...

How fun- I always look forward to your posts and admire your attitude and take on parenthood. What a beautiful family.
Jen

Mommy said...

I love that you are always keepin' it real. :-) Looks like you had a great time. Take us next time, will ya? XOXO

Gretchen said...

Glad you guys had so much fun!

Truly Blessed said...

What FUN!!!

I'm a little jealous, if the truth is told. We want to go back on a Disney cruise in the worst way -- thinking it won't happen for a while, though.

Love the pictures!