Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Who is having more fun, them or me?
Is it wrong to use your kids for your own personal entertainment?
The heat of summer has finally let up enough for Mina to wear her "puppy". Girl loves herself some hats. She wore this one for 2 straight months last winter, the first coolish day and she found puppy right away. We all decided to join her.

4 comments:

Angie said...

They are just so darn cute! I am working on the China CD! I SWEAR I will get it to you before Christmas-ha! Hope everyone is doing well down your way-

Miss ya,
Ang

chksngr said...

ADORABLE!!

I think kids were CREATED for our entertainment in a sense...they are so silly and funny and courageous and creative...how could they not be entertaining!?!?!?

Kathleen said...

I WANNA PLAY, TOO!!!!! : ) TOO cute!

Bailey said...

Wow, those little ones are just so gosh darned cute! How fun.