Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Today was the first morning since Finn has been home that it is just Mina, Finn & Mommy at home. She came home that first week that summer started and things around here never slowed down for a second. We have also had some super fun visitors since school started this year. So today it was just me and the little girls. Mina and Finn have found a new groove, I was skeptical that they would ever find it, but they have actually been getting along pretty well most of the time, even playing together and giggling together. I am so excited to soak up my girls in the next few weeks. I didn't get great photos, I spent all of 30 seconds trying to capture them... we had brownies and tickle fights to attend to....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is great to see the girls finally hit their stride together. We have seen the same thing, recently, with Kate and Jessica. It is a blessing for sure.

Lynn, Danielle, Jessica and Kate Hough

Jen Barbee said...

So glad you had a good day.

Cocorue said...

I just came across your blog today and I'm so glad I did. Your Mina has grown since you first brought her home and she IS a beautiful little lady.

I have to say this - you do look TOO young to be a mother to your 'movie star' son ( yep, I read and saw the girls ga ga -ing over him in China ha...)

You are really one in a million and of course I do not mean to leave out that awesome husbie of yours ( mincing garlic ha - only a strong man will watch Ytube to learn this - kudos to him )

I wish you and your family all the best and I will be following you on your journey

come visit us if you have time
lilian
and de Coco giving you extra chikisses