I am not sure if I want him to get the scholarship or not. I know that the experience would surely be life changing. I am praying that if it were to change him for the better than he get it, and if it will have a negative impact on him that he will be overlooked. We shall see...
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Will he or won't he???????
So Collin, our teenage son, submitted a scholarship application for an exchange student program to live in China for 6 months next year. I figured the scholarship was a long-shot, so he submitted it without much thought. On Saturday he had an interview to be chosen for one of the spots. We will know next month if he will be going or not, but now my Mommy panic is starting to set in. Holy Cow, could my baby actually be living in China next year for 6 months?? I was thinking about how great it will be having Finn home and not to have to be waiting and worrying about one of my babies in China, how ironic that I may be in the same boat, next year... for the third straight year, but instead of waiting for my new baby I would be waiting for my oldest "baby" to come home!!!
Posted by Amy