Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Our Love Language..

There is a very popular/famous book called "The 5 Love Languages", it's actually a great book, but I think they left out a Love language the one shared by all of our family members... Our true love language is FOOD!  We love making food and especially love eating food.  The kids all LOVE helping, and Mina is no exception. This morning we let her dump ingredients and stir the cake mix. Can you just see her beaming? Why do all kids love this so much? So cute. 
(I don't usually dress the girls the same, but they both do have a few of the same things, and for some reason they both squeal with delight if they are dressed the same... Hokey, I know but they get so excited.)
I don't know why I love this photo so much.  We had a GLORIOUS weekend!  We spent the whole time outside in shorts and flip-flops.  I love it.  I actually got too much sun, I guess we need to pull out the sunscreen-- far cry from my last post a few days ago, when we had the biggest snow of the year.  Yes this is just 5 days later!!  

2 comments:

chksngr said...

You're so right...food should be a love language...I speak it fluently! lol

Duchess of Lanier said...

Adorable photos as always!
I'm counting up to LOA with you!
Hoping for sooner rather than later!!!