Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick-or-Treat




So I am still seriously lacking in the picture department.  This old camera is NOT cutting it for me.  I am usually a camera stalking mommy, and it is very depressing for me to only have about 6 not so great photos from Halloween.  The kids did have a great time,  Mina was freaked out by all the kids in the costumes for all of about 10 seconds,  she screamed as we walked next door to our neighbors house, but as soon as she received her first piece of candy in her bag...she was good to go!  The kids walked up and down a few streets until their bags were to heavy to carry, we came home and they all got to dive in.  Good stuff.  So how many mini sized candy bars are equivalent to 1 normal size candy bar?  I can't remember the last time I sat an ate a whole candy bar...but for some reason when you put them in these little packages,,, I have downed about 10 today...  I feel a little ill.  It's just not fair that I am going to have to rid our house of my children's stash, because their Mama has no self control...  Poor kids, I will have to think of a good excuse.  Any ideas?

No comments: