Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Tuesday, February 5, 2008




Yeeeeeeeeeeeee-Hawwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

We got our LOA!!! Which means we are going to get our Little Girl... This is the biggest WAIT in our adoption process, and now it is O-V-E-R!!! Those who know me well ,know that I have been a shell of my former self waiting, and waiting for this... and now it is here!!! I am in shock.... Thank God!!
It is bitter-sweet, because a dear friend who has really helped me through this process, should have gotten her LOA along with mine, but it wasn't in the package, I am keeping the faith that it will come as soon as Chinese New Years is over and that we will still tavel together... I am very sad and I know if rolls were reversed she would feel the same way... We just have to travel together, we have matching outfits for our girls for goodness sake!
Now we await our Travel Approval (TA) it usually comes in about 3 weeks.. then we will get our dates for travel!!! I can't believe it!! I will keep y'all posted!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Amy. I love reading your blog. Love to all, Michelle Crawford

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your sweet words..and you know how *very* happy I am for you!!!!!!! :) Hopefully...soon we can celebrate together (and travel together!!) Love~Bobbi

Mommy said...

Hoooooorraaaaaayyyyy! I am so excited for you. I'll be praying that TA comes in a snap. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

is this what blogging is lol what a great way to keep in touch and see how the youngins are doing. i will keep you all in my prayers

Truly Blessed said...

Yay!!!!

I'm so excited for you. I can't believe your LOA came so quickly!

Can't wait to see your baby girl in your arms!

Kelly (from CWA)

Mommy said...

I keep checking back to see that beautiful shabby chic China style nursery. Hope it is coming together.

M from TN