Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Monday, June 16, 2008

JC T-ball






Our great friends from FL came to town last week, we had a lot of fun.  It was so nice to see them and have them stay with us.  The kids had a blast as well.  The girls have been friends since they were just a few months old, it is so neat to see them get back together and not miss a beat. We miss them very much.  True friends are such a blessing.  
J.C. had T-ball and it was my turn to go to watch him, and Papa's turn to watch K.C.'s swim meet. So here are some photo's of his practice.  It is quite comical to watch these little ones try to figure out all the little rules and tricks of the game.  The coaches have patience that I have never known. Sure is cute though, and he really likes it!

No comments: