Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

13 seconds of sweetness

Today is our little guy's 5th Birthday, we have been blessed with his amazing heart, I am so in love with this child.   He is sensitive, strong, passionate, loving, athletic, kind, and funny.  His preschool teacher said something about him last year that I will always remember because it describes my little guy so well, she said, "No matter what activity we are doing, Jackson LOVES it.  Everything makes him happy."  This is so true, he is truly just a happy person, and I have so much respect for that.  I am proud to be his Mama!  Happy Birthday Little Man.  We will have birthday photos on here soon, but I had to post this short video of Jack saying the dinner blessing,  so cute!

No comments: