Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Pre-school Graduation





It's official, Our little girl is not so little anymore.  She had her preschool graduation this week, there was a short program and then we headed outside for a picnic with all of her friends and their families.  The kids had ice cream sundae's and Mina, was all over it!  It was a bitter-sweet day, we love seeing the people are babies are becoming.  She will be starting Kindergarten in the fall, but not until we have a super fun summer.  We are really looking forward to spending some quality family time and fun in the sun.

I also had to post this cute photo of Mina sporting the glasses,  I can tell she is going to be one of those little girls that love to play dress up, she thinks she is so funny when she puts on someone's hat or glasses.  Our big girl started a swim team and Mina became very attached to the swim cap and wore it all night.  I was worried that she was going to fight me on taking it off before bed.  I will make sure I post a photo of her in the swim cap soon.  It is pretty funny!

3 comments:

chksngr said...

Congrats, Kobe!!!

I love the pictures...It looks like you guys had such a wonderful time!!

elizabeth said...

Go Kobi!!! You are going to be an amazing kindergartener!!

Mommy said...

It's sad when they grow up isn't it? My baby is off to K this fall. I'm trying not to think about it. :-)