Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Making Room for Mina!






We have been busy around here making room for Mina! Since our two little ones insist on sleeping in the same room even though they have had their own rooms for years...we decided to let them officially share a room so we could make room for their new baby sister. They are so excited about their new sister and talk about her all day every day. They are full of questions an I love it. They of course wanted to "help" paint their new room and thank goodness they didn't balk at the fact that we really needed them to paint the closet. They worked very hard and were very pleased with themselves and their new room. When we went in to check on them right before we went to bed -we found them sleeping in the same bed!!! The do, of course have their own beds, but this is how we found them. So cute. I know most kids want their own room... but not these two. I love that they are so close.
This week I am having TOO much fun decorating and getting Mina's room ready. I have a feeling it won't be long before she is piled in with these two. I will post a picture of Mina's room soon. It is almost done, and I am loving it... Shabby Chic China style.....if you can imagine...I will be sure to post it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see Mina's room...and your two little ones are *too* precious!!! :) Hoping it is VERY soon that Mina (and Lillie) are here!!! :) Love~Bobbi