Ok, so I have been "Tagged" by my buddy over at The Womble Times. In a way I feel like this is a huge step for a novice blogger such as myself. I always see other people being tagged out their in the "bloggy world" so maybe I am growing up a bit. But on the other hand, it is a bit like the bad email forward... Which will lead me into my first Random fact:
1. I HATE the email forward, especially the ones that make me feel doomed if I don't send them on to 15 more people in the next 15 minutes. I like y'all too much to forward those not so funny email forwards, so if I go down blazing, it may just be partly out of my love for you. (Sorry Dennis, I know of your undying love of the email forward, I love you anyways)
2. Never stand behind me in any line! There could be a line with only 1 person in it, the next 17 lanes could have 10 customers with buggies full of goodies. If I am the person standing in line solo, don't get behind me, I am cursed with ALWAYS picking the wrong line.
3. I am CHEAP, if you take a piece of merchandise that I have absolutely no interest in, and put an orange clearance sticker on it, I feel an overwhelming need for said item. No, it does not matter what it is, or if I truly need it. It is my biggest problem, I am trying to overcome it. If you see me in Target call me out on it, I'll be the one holding up the line.
4. I like peanut butter & syrup on my french toast.
5. I have a "vision board" of all the things I want to accomplish in my life, I think of 100 new things I want to put on it daily. I will need 10 lifetimes to complete it all, maybe I should spend way less time on the computer and get busy with some of it.
6. I only covet 2 things...1) I wish beyond anything that I was extremely organized, like the people who even have their junk drawers organized, I am overcome with envy when I walk into their house. 2) Everything in the store Anthropologie, I am not big into fashion and name brands, could pretty much care less and most of my clothes are from Old Navy, Target or Marshall's, but take me into the store, Anthropologie, and all of the sudden I DESERVE a $98 t-shirt.
7. I'm not saying that I am anti-social, BUT I would be completely happy if I was stranded on a desert island with my husband and children. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to share my life with these amazing people.
ok, so tag to